~kajesmommy@live.com ~

~kajesmommy@live.com ~

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

~WADE BABY BUMP~

AND YET ANOTHER GORGEOUS COUPLE TO GET ME ALL EXCITED ABOUT MEETING THE LIL BUMP IN PERSON:) SO EXCITED TO MEET LIL MAN JUDE, AUGUST CANT GET HERE SOON ENOUGH!!!!(and im sure mom and dad feel the exact same way!!!).....HOPE YA LIKE THE FEW SNEAKS I POSTED MOM, AND NO WORRIES DAD I SAVED THE LAST FEW CUTE PICS JUST FOR YALL(even though i really wanted to share them-lol)...CD IS HEADED YOUR WAY TODAY;) HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND HOPE YALL MADE IT TO YOUR DESTINATION SAFELY!!!
*dont forget to help mom out....she is the last session this year up for freebies for comments....help her to earn free prints, leave a comment below this post:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE PICS - Where did you guys take them :)

Unknown said...

Kate and GerDono,
Love the photos!! Can't wait to see all of them :) The brick wall one is my favorite. Love y'all!

Jodie said...

Kate,
I love the pictures!! they are soo good!!
Jodie

Unknown said...

Kate,
I love the pictures! The one with you sitting in the tunnel is my favorite!
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

i love the heart on the belly!

Katherine said...

All *three* of you look so perfect together! These are amazing pictures (love the setting). I can't wait to see more of them! Love you all!

Katherine

Ashley Blair said...

I love the heart on the belly.....I almost cried when I saw it Steph.....and I'm sure you know why its so good I wish you were doing pics when I was pregnant with Dominik I would have loved one just like this!~!