~kajesmommy@live.com ~

~kajesmommy@live.com ~

Thursday, June 17, 2010

~MISS ALLIE-1YR~

OFFICIALLY MY FIRST PACKAGE BABY TO HAVE ALL HER SESSIONS COME FULL CIRCLE!!! EVERYONE KNOWS MISS ALY BY NOW AND WE HAVE ALL GOT TO WATCH HER GROW OVER THE PAST YEAR:) SWEET AS CAN BE AND I JUST LOVE ALL HER LIL SERIOUS FACES!!!!....WE MET BACK AT HER HOME FOR THIS FUN SESSION AND AT THE END TREATED HER WITH A CUPCAKE WHICH SHE L-O-V-E-D!!!! I ONLY SHARED A FEW PICS BUT LETS JUST PUT IT THIS WAY.....SHE WAS COVERED FROM HEAD TO TOE AND TRUST THAT SHE DIDNT SPARE THAT POOR CUPCAKE A BIT...WHEN IT GOT DOWN TO THE LAST LIL BIT SHE EVEN SHARED IT WITH THE WINDOW-LOL....AND LEFT MOM AND DAD A GORGEOUS FINGER PAINTING OUT OF IT TO REMEMBER THIS SESSION BY-LOVE IT!!!! THANKS AGAIN MOM AND DAD FOR PUTTING YOUR TRUST IN ME WITH YOUR PICS AND I HOPE TO GET TO CONTINUE TO WATCH MISS ALY GROW THRU THE YEARS!!! CONGRATS ON YET ANOTHER OF MANY TO COME MILESTONES IN THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF PARENTHOOD:) XO SJ

20 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe she's one already! thanks so much for a year of great pics, i'm so glad we decided to do this package!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Allie is adorable! I can't believe she is already 1!

-Chelsi

Audrey W said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! How time fly's! Great Pictures! Love yall!

Anonymous said...

Amy! These are so good! Love the cake ones.She is just to cute!!! Love her big blue eyes.

Lindsay Layne

Heidi said...

The first cake one is my absolute favorite!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Pictures!!

Melissa Kelly said...

They are beautiful as usual...I just love little Allie and that pouty lip.

Emily Cantrell said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see the rest...

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful luv her blue eyes!!

Anonymous said...

luv the pics!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Her pics always make me tear up!! I can't help it!! :) Tatie

Anonymous said...

Adorable! She is so beautiful and I love how she loved that cupcake! Josie

nana said...

my sweet little allie!! wow!! 1 year old..beautiful baby girl, great pictures all year!! love em..

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! They are GREAT!!! just like this Family!!!!

Anonymous said...

allie is the cutest little thing ever. y'all are so blessed!
love
ashley venable

Anonymous said...

great photographer! <3

Alicia said...

i cant beleive she is 1... Her pics are so good. Love, Alicia

Nicole said...

She is a doll. I love her lips too. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures again! I love the one where she is looking at the cake mess like "did I do that?!?!" haha
Kiki